Thursday, June 18, 2009

New School Tote :)

So I've spent part of yesterday and all of this evening working on a new tote for school since my old one was getting pretty ratty.

It's a really good sized tote measuring about 20 inches square when laid flat.

This is my first attempt at applique letters. I really like how they came out. Delta Zeta are the letters for my sorority, and our colors are pink and green, which also happen to be my favorite coincidentally.

I incorporated some of the accent fabric into the handles.

I had such a good time making this! I can't wait to get started on my Aunt's.
The lining is the same tan material as the outside, and i also have a pocket on the inside with a spot for my pencils and calculator.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea! When I was in a sorority (lo these many years ago) I would have loved to be able to buy something like that.

    ReplyDelete