Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hello!!

I suppose I should start off with an introduction.
My name is Alice, I live in Maine with my parents and two younger brothers. During the school year I attend the University of Maine working towards a degree in Civil Engineering. There I am an active sister of Delta Zeta where I have 55 sisters to make up for not having any biological ones to speak of.
Anyhow, I created this blog to share the products of my love for anything crafty. Lately I have been running my sewing machine ragged making purses and bags and quilts, but I also enjoy knitting, crocheting, painting, mindless doodling, and giving the occasional haircut (my friends actually trust me taking scissors to their hair).
I suppose that's enough for now, I initially intended to post pictures of my latest endeavors, but somehow it became 2:30 am and sleeping is on the agenda for me.
Goodnight world! I am truly excited to enter into the blogging community.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to crafty blogland! Can't wait to see what you have been whipping up on that sewing machine!

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I absolutely LOVE your quilts, especially the spiderweb mini. They are all so geometrically pleasing :)

    ReplyDelete